Descend into the depths of an alien underwater world filled with wonder and peril. Craft equipment, pilot submarines and out-smart wildlife to explore lush coral reefs, volcanoes, cave systems, and more - all while trying to survive. Sub Nautica is an underwater adventure game set on an alien Ocean planet. A massive, open world full of wonder and peril awaits you!. What is the issue?1) My PS4 Hard Disc Drive says “Cannot Access System Storage” or my System is Freezing: Shut down the PS4 and unplug it from the wall or power strip for 2 minutes and plug into a different outlet and power on your PS4Start the PS4 and go into Safe Mode 5 to (Rebuild Database)2) Start the PS4 and this time go to Safe Mode 7 to Initialize: Important: This step deletes all information on the Hard Disc Drive. If possible, save your data to USB or back it up to the cloud via PlayStation Plus storage. You will then need to reinstall the PS4 system software.
- Dive into a vast underwater world - sub Nautica's ocean range from shallow coral reefs to treacherous deep-sea trenches, lava fields, and bio-luminescent underwater rivers
- Scavenge, craft, and survive - after crash landing in your life pod, the clock is ticking to find water, food, and to develop equipment needed to explore as you collect resources from the ocean
- Construct underwater habitats - build Bases on the sea Floor, choosing layouts and components, and managing hull-integrity as depth and pressure Increase
- Unravel the mystery - signs abound that something is not right and you must Figure out what happened to this planet and what caused you to crash - can you find a way to make it Off the planet alive
- Disrupt the food Chain - lure and distract a threatening creature with a fresh fish, or simply swim as fast as you can to avoid gnashing jaws of roaming predators