Pes 2020 ushers in a new decade of industry-leading football simulation with a bold promise to revolutionize football and introduce the sport to a global audience. The PES series continues its dedicated pursuit of realism, taking consideration of fan feedback to bring several impactful changes that instils every moment of play with a sense of complete freedom and control. Key changes include a remastered version of master League, a brand-new mode called match day and a completely overhauled visual identity for in-game menus. Huge changes are coming to fan-favorite mode master League, headlined by a powerful new interactive dialogue system that puts the reins firmly in players hands when it comes to controlling story progression. This enables players to choose responses that suit their personality to drive progression and create their own personal master League story. In a brand-new mode for PES 2020, match day distils the essence of football culture into a competitive format that lifts players out of the Spectator stands and puts them onto the pitch. Align yourself with one of two different sides at the start of each weekly event, where every perfectly placed Pass and show-stopping goal unleashed contributes points towards victory. Beyond master League and match day, numerous significant changes have been made to PES 2020 as a direct result of fan feedback. This includes upgraded trapping mechanics and new techniques; context-sensitive kick accuracy; more realistic defense and the addition of the intentional foul; an adaptive player interaction system that recreates player personalities on the pitch; and much more. The beautiful game has never looked better this year, with PES 2020 Introducing an enhanced lighting engine, improved player models, realistic cut scenes and replay Footage, plus a completely new present camera angle that offers a compelling broadcast feel.
- Brand new match day mode
- remastered master League mode
- create and customise sponsor logos that will be displayed on the media backdrop during interviews and on the master League main menu screen
- customise manager models with a greater level of freedom thanks to high-performance 3D scanning technology to capture images of individuals of varying body shapes and sizes
- play through master League using one of several legendary managers as your avatar, including zico, cruyff and maradona
- upgraded trapping mechanics
- context sensitive kick accuracy